November 12, 2013

JBro SEO 111213 Learn about Facebood Page Headers and Resumes!

Here is kind of a two part helpful idea post.  it started as a barely coherent ramble, but is now a bit more organized.

Of course, come interact and share stuff on my newest Facebook Page.  JBro SEO Facebook Page  I am testing out the crappy header over there.

The Top Five Tips for Easy Header Images

Make it in Paint or another uncomplicated program.  You can make them do a lot of different stuff.  Gimp (site here) is also free as a major image tool.
  • Facebook Page Headers are 950 by 350

I also am really lazy right now, so I blew it up...

for my Youtube Channel too!

  • Had to blow up to 1200 pixels wide in paint under resize tab --> click pixels
I'm going to keep it.  I also turned my entire theme into a more simple white with black and red.  The links are mostly blue.  I chose that color scheme tonight.

It feels more professional to me.  The more simple the better.  Check out my videos here so you can make a little resume web site.

The great thing about a blog resume is that you can keep it saved and constantly upgrading for free.  You can just make it one long post.

Or you could break it up into things  like a post for:

Post a Comment